Schedules & Rates
General admission to the ground floor: €11.50
Admission to the ground floor for seniors and students from 17 to 25 years: €3.00
Admission to visit the Royal Bedroom: €4.50
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Admission for disabled persons, children younger than 16 years old and residents of the city of Seville: Free (valid identification must be presented at the ticket office)
Monday from 18:00 to 19:00. from April to September, and from 16:00 to 17:00 from October to March: Free.
Nocturnal visits outside normal opening hours, no longer than one hour in duration (Organized by congresses, conventions or similar).
There is a fixed fee of €700. In addition to the fixed fee, there will be a charge of €11.50 per visitor.
Filming of movies or documentaries
Movie with extras: 1496 €/hour or partial hour
Movie without extras: 747 €/hour or partial hour
Photography with extras: 373 €/hour or partial hour
Photography without extras: 187 €/hour or partial hour
Activities other than those that are official in character and authorised by the Executive Committee or the Board of Trustees: €8000
NOCTURNAL VISITS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY FROM MARCH TO OCTOBER.
(There will be no advance ticket sales during the months of November-December-January-February)
Calendar of visits and tour timetable:
- During the months of October and March, tours begin at: 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00.
- From 1st April to 30th September, tours begin at: 21:00, 21:30, 22:00, 22:30.
Visiting days and tours:
- Friday and Saturday: Four tours per day, each lasting 75 minutes in duration, leaving every 30 minutes with maximum 45 people.
- Days without nocturnal visits:
- Good Friday.
- December: 24th, 25th and 31st.
- January: 1st, 5th and 6th.
- The Management reserves the right to close on any other day for purposes related to the development of the Alcazar's activities, and in order to comply with the obligations established by the City Council.
- Price for entrance-only: €13.00.
- Persons aged 8 and over.
- Online ticket sales. Any tickets remaining from online sales will only be sold on the day at the ticket office.
The visitor will be led straight into the heart of the Alcazar's history by some of the most important characters who ever lived in these palatial grounds.
It's a magical way to discover a whole new Alcazar and enjoy the enchantment of its night-time splendour.